Key #4 for Answered Prayer:
● Pray genuinely for others.
● Have a heart of love and forgiveness - that wants salvation and blessings for all people.
1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
Jesus said in Mark 11:25, "And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses."
Job 42:10, "And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before."
Jesus said in Matthew 5:23-24 "Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift."
In the "Lord's prayer" in Matthew 6:9-13 Jesus prayed using "us" instead of "me". Give US this day our daily bread...
- Prayers By Topic
- Key 1 for Answered Prayer >
- Famous Prayer Quotes
- Famous Prayer Quotes - short statements
- Top Bible Verses on Prayer
- Christian Success Key 1 >
- Fasting Keys >
- Does God speak to us?
- 4 types of Prayers
- 3 possible Prayer Answers
- The Lord's Prayer thoughts
- Emergency Numbers
- The People Skills 10 Commandments
- Funny Church Signs & Quotes
- Top 10 Reasons why Positive Prayers work.
- Top 10 Benefits of Positive Prayers
- Tips to get best results from Positive Prayers products