Key #5 for Answered Prayer:
Sin robs us from God's blessing. Sin is disobeying God and doing things the world's way instead of God's way.
● What areas of my life need improvement?
● Are there things in my life I have put ahead of you?
● Are there habits that take me away from you?
● How can I live a more Godly life?
Psalms 66:18, "If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
John 9:31, "Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshiper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth."
Isaiah 59:2, "But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear."
Deuteronomy 29:9, "Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do."
- Self Esteem
- Health and Healing
- Financial Blessings
- Inner Peace and Happiness
- Best Prayers in the Bible
- Spiritual Growth
- Praise Prayers
- Christian Success
- Key 1 for Answered Prayer >
- Famous Prayer Quotes
- Famous Prayer Quotes - short statements
- Top Bible Verses on Prayer
- Christian Success Key 1 >
- Fasting Keys >
- Does God speak to us?
- 4 types of Prayers
- 3 possible Prayer Answers
- The Lord's Prayer thoughts
- Emergency Numbers
- The People Skills 10 Commandments
- Funny Church Signs & Quotes
- Top 10 Reasons why Positive Prayers work.
- Top 10 Benefits of Positive Prayers
- Tips to get best results from Positive Prayers products