4 Main Types of Prayers
Praise, bless Jesus as Lord – Believing He is in control.
We confess our sins – seeking God’s mercy.
Admitting we have a need for God.
Un-confessed sin can stand in the way of our other prayer.
Thanking God for all he has done (or will do) for us, all He means to us.
We should always be thankful, even for the little things.
SUPPLICATION Prayers (or petition prayer)
Making petitions or requests to God.
Asking for God's help. “Standing in the gap” Prayers. (Eph 1:15-16)
Other Types of Prayers:
Prayer for someone else. Selfless, or self-giving prayer.
When we Affirm what God says in His word, the Bible.
Filled with Faith. When we believe God is bigger than any obstacle.
Filled with Fear. Prayer does not believe God can do all through them.
Many times these prayers have false humility.
When we open our hearts and minds to hear from God
We need patience, quietness.
Think deep about something with total focus.
Songs directed towards God can become a form of prayer
Praying to, or in the Holy Spirit
Postures in Prayers:
Prayer Help Links:
- Self Esteem
- Health and Healing
- Financial Blessings
- Inner Peace and Happiness
- Best Prayers in the Bible
- Spiritual Growth
- Praise Prayers
- Christian Success
- Key 1 for Answered Prayer >
- Famous Prayer Quotes
- Famous Prayer Quotes - short statements
- Top Bible Verses on Prayer
- Christian Success Key 1 >
- Fasting Keys >
- Does God speak to us?
- 4 types of Prayers
- 3 possible Prayer Answers
- The Lord's Prayer thoughts
- Emergency Numbers
- The People Skills 10 Commandments
- Funny Church Signs & Quotes
- Top 10 Reasons why Positive Prayers work.
- Top 10 Benefits of Positive Prayers
- Tips to get best results from Positive Prayers products