Love Bible Verses:
What does the Bible say about Love? Discover the many Bible Verses that talk about Love. God loves you! These Love Bible Verses will help you love God and love others. These Bible Verses will also help you to have loving relationships and friendships:
Bible Verses with Pictures & Video:
Health and Healing
Best Bible Prayers
Living in Victory
Praise & Worship
Top 10 Bible Verses about Love:
Read and Listen to Verses of Victory every day for 21 days. Learn God's promises for your life. Live in Victory! You will feel better and happier. We chose the King James Version for accuracy and timeless poetic beauty! Many "modern" versions are leaving out entire verses, changing the words, and meanings. We chose simple to understand Bible Verses from the KJV that will really encourage and bless you! They will help you memorize Bible Verses! They will help you to stay focused on God, and receive His many Blessings! Enjoy all of the Free samples. We hope you are blessed :)
- Jesus said in Mark 12:30-31 “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. (31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.”
- Jesus said in John 13:34-35 “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. (35) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”
- John 15:12-13 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. (13) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
- 1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. (8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
- John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
- Jesus said in Luke 6:35 “But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.”
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. (love)